Ready for 10 moving hacks that’ll save you time, money, a little bit of sanity?1. Assemble a first-day basket with disposable plates, cups, and forks so you can eat without your.
My Top 10 Moving Tips
Dated: May 25 2021
Ready for 10 moving hacks that’ll save you time, money, a little bit of sanity?
1. Assemble a first-day basket with disposable plates, cups, and forks so you can eat without your dishes.
2. Fill kitchen pots with spices and other small kitchen items.
3. Store the sharp end of knives inside potholders for safekeeping during transport.
4. Slide stemware and glasses inside of clean socks for padding.
5. Add plastic wrap-around flatware in its organizer to keep everything together.
6. Place hanging clothes directly into garbage bags (like they do at the dry cleaners).
7. Remove dresser drawers and cover each with plastic wrap. (Then you don’t have to empty the drawers’ contents).
8. Cover both sides of a mattress with a fitted sheet to keep it clean during the move.
9. Tuck cords into empty toilet paper rolls and label them for easy use after you move.
10. Pack books, photos, or other heavy items in wheeled suitcases for easy mobility.
Moving makes for a long day (or more), but with a few expert tips and tricks, it can be easy and SO exciting. If you're starting to think about a move of your own, I’d love to help! Send me a message today.
About Jese Gonzalez, The Real Estate Matchmaker I have streamlined the process of buying or selling a home to make it easier for you! I have built a team of industry experts to make sure you have acc....